The permanent exhibition at the Peršman farmstead provides an extensive overview of the Carinthian Slovenes’ history in the last century. The modern exhibition architecture with its pull-out room elements and drawers invites to dwell on, and encourages visitors to immerse themselves in particular topics. Audio-visual media – audio stations and film documentaries – as well as numerous biographical examples turn the experiences of the contemporary witnesses into the focus of attention and render the regional history vivid and understandable.
- Guided tours of the exhibition for individual visitors and groups during opening hours: please book ahead, duration approx. 1 ½ hours
- Book display in the museum with topic-related publications and DVDs
- Special programmes on contemporary history for a stay of one or several days: on request
- Walking tours related to the contemporary history “from farm to farm” under the expert guidance of Zdravko Haderlap including a visit of the museum afterwards: on request, duration: 3-6 hours
- Project work is supported with text material, recommendations for further reading, arrangement of meetings with witnesses and interview partners.